ran23

I got the email saying my UPS package (ebay purchase) was delivered. NOT. I contacted UPS and asked for help/email about it. I contacted the ebay seller. Small package of supplements. Next package is a wool suit, hope I have better luck. anything else I can do???

ran23

thank you, I am strictly a buyer there. I really thought it would come USPS later in the day. I live in a quiet HOA, not unless someone was following the truck all day. Small package and shaking it would be the sound of capsules (supplements) . Liposomal Vit C, the prices have doubled.

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
Ran 23:

I've had problem with deliveries from everyone. See if there is a photo of the package as left in your delivery notice. I've had photos and they were not my house. One package was next door; another 5 blocks away!

Take a little neighborhood reconnaissance walk.

The other ineptness by delivery folks is they are incapable of ringing a door bell!!❓

John M

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I only had this happen to me once when I lived in my old apartment complex. A pair of black work shoes I paid $70 for was either stolen or just never delivered. I got my money back but I would look into signature confirmation where possible.

ran23

My problem is if they refund the $ to paypal, they will not refund the 4 to me. happened before. I pay with a credit card, refund that.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
My problem is I keep getting packages with cosmetics in them that I didn't order and weren't paid for by my account. I've been told this is a scam called "bushing" where someone sends you crap and then uses your name and address to write a review telling everyone how wonderful it is. It gets marked as purchasing customer because it came to your house. So, complete sweetheart that i am, I find the reference to the product on Amazon and give it a 1, describe it as crap and tell everyone not to buy it because all the reviews above me are fake. It's the least I can do to uplift the Chinese economy.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
My problem is I keep getting packages with cosmetics in them that I didn't order and weren't paid for by my account. I've been told this is a scam called "bushing" where someone sends you crap and then uses your name and address to write a review telling everyone how wonderful it is. It gets marked as purchasing customer because it came to your house. So, complete sweetheart that i am, I find the reference to the product on Amazon and give it a 1, describe it as crap and tell everyone not to buy it because all the reviews above me are fake. It's the least I can do to uplift the Chinese economy.
I respect how you have chosen to handle the situation. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals