Rickp

Starting Member
I found a nice pair of ankle boots, and even though one has a tag, I can’t find them anywhere online. Tag says: “The Wayfarer Sho(e or es). All I have found is a newer Merrill shoe with the model called Wayfarer. Any help?

drpeter

Unfortunately the name "Wayfarer" has been applied to all sorts of products from men's and women's shoes to sunglasses! I even saw a pricey Alden Color 8 slip-on with elastic gore panels called Wayfarer.

Is there any information on the inside of the shoe, whether it is on the underside of the tongue or on left or right inside panels on either side of the heel counter? The numbers and codes might help to identify the shoe. There might be some information also on the underside of the shoe, between the heel and the front of the outsole.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.