We all need to do better

Kav

Inactive user
Today, half the world at least is observing a holy day ; Good Friday by Roman Catholics and Protestans,Judaism's Purim, a major Hindu festival, the Buddhist honouring of the first disciples of Siddhartha Gautama and the ancient new year of persia. Please don't ask me how I notice such things, but I believe this happens maybe once every zillion years along with my presidential choices winning. And yet, most of the world's people will go to sleep hungry,sick without medical care, adequate shelter, any hope of education or live in fear of death, rape or torture for being a different tribe or trying to practice a religion.It gives me pause and a sense of shame when I complain about 'stuff.' So tonight from the streets of Lhasa to a shanty slum in South America or Africa, an impoverished Indian reservation who never heard of Pachonga or some Vietnam vet slipping under cardboard for the night- you are not forgotten.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange