Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I haven't really decided yet. I'm doing a Meatless Monday on Thursday so will be having bean burritos and sautéed peppers and onions for dinner. Probably I'll be drinking Full Sail Pilsner. Zinfandel doesn't belong with a vegetarian meal.

TKI67

Tough night here, too. Sorry, Eagle. I just had a double cafe latte, and the wife has arisen and is starting a pot of French roast drip. I shall help her to decimate it before our son arises. We shall make a pot for him. I figure in another hour or two I may be sufficiently awake to be able to cook. I believe I shall make breakfast tacos, chiefly as a salsa delivery mechanism. Caffeine and capsaicin are wonderful things!

TKI67

Evolution white, a blend of nine grapes, sourced from Oregon, Washington, and California. It scored 91, not bad for a $12 grocery store white blend! The second glass will wash down a pulled pork and coleslaw sandwich. The pork shoulder spent the afternoon in the Instant Pot with chicken broth, orange juice, Dr Pepper, and Liquid Smoke. It’s too hot to smoke a pork shoulder. 105.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^ "Steeped?"
Is that the same as steaming and are any garnishes/seasoning added during the process? :icon_scratch:
And why do I ask, you may ask...we never seem to make it out of Costco without a couple of their steelhead fillets in the cart and we always seem to end up grilling or broiling them. You may have provided me with an additional preparation option. Thanks!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Had a bit of heavy cream left over from putting together homemade chicken pot pie, so this afternoons coffee is tamed by a shot of heavy cream. It probably makes for a 100 calorie cup of Joe, but that's ok because it is so darned good! :amazing:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.