vonSuess

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Polka music! The Mollie B. Polka Party on the farmer channel or whatever they call it. Well, one either appreciates polka or he doesn't...

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
This mornings lyrical distraction is provided by our beloved Beach Boys singing "Surfin' USA," from their Fifty Big Ones, Greatest Hits album. They are presently singing "Catch A Wave!" Pure audio gold. :amazing:

ChrisRS

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
As I deal with working from home, I turn to music to interrupt my moments of insanity. I grew up with 70s punk, Clash, Ramones. I created a Pandora channel to harken back to those days and it is hard to express how good that music was. Living in the middle of it all, it was about beer, women and dancing. Listening today, the lyrics, the sentiment, pure attitude, if London Calling was not the pinnacle of rock, some one give me a better example.
I give you the seminal song:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals