eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
This morning's musical interlude is provided by ABBA from their ABBA Gold album, "Lay All Your Love On Me!" ABBA has been a favored group of mine, since well before Mama Mia, the movie. ;).

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Today's entertainment is provided by Johnny Tillotson, singing "Poetry In Motion" from Johnny Tillotson's Best album. Ironically it reminds me of my very own SWMBO! Paraphrasing Conway Twitty, "Lord I love that lady, wearing tight fittin Jeans." :cool:

TKI67

The Seiji Ozawa Boston recording of Mahler's fourth, the one with Dame Kiri Te Kanawa. WGMS played it thirty-five years ago as we drove from Arlington National Cemetery home to Annapolis in the rain from my mother's burial. I know it is a maudlin association, but I just love this piece and so glad WGMS played it then.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.