What are you listening to right now?

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I'm listening to the funeral dirge playing in my head, as I work on my Tax Returns for 2020. Paraphrasing the singer Sue Thompson, from her 1961 hit, Sad Movies Always Make Me Cry, "Doing my taxes always makes me cry!" Waa, waa, waa. LOL. ;)

eagle2250

Sitting in front of the computer, at this very moment I find myself listening to the late, great Frank Sinatra singing, Someone To Watch Over Me," from his Classic Sinatra: His Great Performances 1953 to 1960! Some of these numbers express some very thoughtful lyrics, for sure. ;)

eagle2250

This AM we have jumped forward with the clock and are listening to George Strait, presently singing "Living And Living Well," from his Best of George Strait album ;)

eagle2250

Todays musical experience is listening to and watching a music video titled "Yard sale," by Sammy Kershaw.....a music video detailing a divorce and it's aftermath. Talk about a downer! ;)

Dhaller

Elite Member
Daughter called jazz "restaurant music" the other day, so since she has a day off today we're listening to some jazz & related music to illustrate its value beyond "the ambient".

Right now, Duke Ellington's "Blanton-Webster Band" recordings (Bluebird Records, RCA).

0000824851.jpg

DH

eagle2250

During this AM's review of the Yahoo news feed, I had a chance to listen to Rory Feek's tribute to his late wife, "One Angel." Very touching lyrics that leaves one thinking about the songs focus, long after the music stops. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange