Yonkle

Starting Member
The weather continues sunny and comfortable here in NYC. After a day of multiple errands yesterday (including a fitting with my alterations tailor, who is putting back the shape into a couple of my BB MTM suits I had let out a year ago, during a period of relative fatness - I should have them back later this week), I am back to suits.

Someone asked me recently about a source for collar bars, which put the idea into my head to actually wear one today - I am easily suggestible.

Suit, tie, shoes and braces - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Brooks Brothers
Cufflinks - Deakin & Francis, London
Pocket square - Robert Talbott
Face mask - New & Lingwood

View attachment 49537 View attachment 49538 View attachment 49539 View attachment 49540 View attachment 49541 View attachment 49542
X all your suits fit well this one is exceptional bravo
The weather continues sunny and comfortable here in NYC. After a day of multiple errands yesterday (including a fitting with my alterations tailor, who is putting back the shape into a couple of my BB MTM suits I had let out a year ago, during a period of relative fatness - I should have them back later this week), I am back to suits.

Someone asked me recently about a source for collar bars, which put the idea into my head to actually wear one today - I am easily suggestible.

Suit, tie, shoes and braces - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Brooks Brothers
Cufflinks - Deakin & Francis, London
Pocket square - Robert Talbott

View attachment 49537 View attachment 49538 View attachment 49539 View attachment 49540 View attachment 49541 View attachment 49542
All your suits fit well this one is exceptional bravo

upr_crust

Connoisseur
The weather in NYC continues to be sunny and seasonal, with low humidity, making suit-wearing a plausible activity, The weather is getting warmer, though, so I have taken the opportunity to wear something summery, in a color combo that makes me happy (or makes me a patriot in Sweden - whichever . . .)

Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Trywhitt
Tie - Charvet
Cufflinks - Budd, London
Braces - Fine & Dandy, NYC
Pocket square - allegedly Daniel Cremieux - obtained via Taobao, China.
Shoes - Crockett & Jones Maltons

IMG_4467 (2).JPG
IMG_4468.JPG
IMG_4469.JPG
IMG_4471.JPG
IMG_4472.JPG
IMG_4473.JPG

upr_crust

Connoisseur
The weather continues to be dry, if not sunny today, and pleasantly warm. To that end, I've donned a tropical-weight suit, with which I am wearing loafers (gasp!), for two very fine reasons. First, they are Alden shell cordovans, and I've not worn them in a long time, and second, I am seeing my alterations tailor later on today, and will be trying on the two suits I left with him to alter, thus needing footwear that was easy-on, easy-off.

Note also, for those debating four-in-hand vs. half-Windsor tie knots, that today's tie is tied in a double FIH, as opposed to yesterday's half Windsor - both ties being Charvets.

Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt and braces - Brooks Brothers
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
Pocket square - vintage no name brand
Shoes - Brooks Brothers/Alden shell cordovan

IMG_4476.JPG
IMG_4477.JPG
IMG_4478.JPG
IMG_4479.JPG
IMG_4480.JPG
IMG_4481.JPG

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals