KenCPollock

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Ali MacGraw in "Goodbye Columbus." Tall, willowy, brunette, long hair, small chests. Measurements: 33A-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)

xcubbies

Ken, yes, she's the one. Of course she played against the Trad type as the girlfriend in Love Story. If I remember, she was suppose to be of Italian extraction. How about Candice Bergen in Carnal Knowledge, another college film?

jmorgan32

Suspended
quote:Originally posted by kencpollock

Ali MacGraw in "Goodbye Columbus." Tall, willowy, brunette, long hair, small chests.
Ken, I do enjoy trad ladies, however I simply cannot bring myself to reject one if they have a particulary large chest.:D

iammatt

Elite Member
quote:Originally posted by jmorgan32

quote:Originally posted by kencpollock

Ali MacGraw in "Goodbye Columbus." Tall, willowy, brunette, long hair, small chests.
Ken, I do enjoy trad ladies, however I simply cannot bring myself to reject one if they have a particulary large chest.:D
I'll gladly ditto that.

rojo

Granted they're parodies, but I always think of Kristin Holby as Penelope Witherspoon in "Trading Places" and Joanna Barnes as Gloria Upson in "Auntie Mame."

Albert

Hm.

I think a trad girlfriend should be blonde, conservative and always wear make-up (except when sleeping).

Maybe that's just my personal preference.

Cheers,
A.

(No, my girlfriend is not blond. But she wears Harris Tweed. And riding boots. And breeches.)

Edited in order to get the picture right.

crazyquik

Jackie Bouvier?

---------------------

Beware of showroom sales-fever reasoning: i.e., "for $20 . . ." Once you're home, how little you paid is forgotten; how good you look in it is all that matters.

Coolidge24

quote:Originally posted by Oswald Cornelius

Gwyneth Paltrow in Ripley.... Trad doesn't = hot, does it?

Allie McGraw is trad but Steve McQueen (another thread) isn't? Doesn't make sense.
I dont think Allie McGraw was trad in Love Story at all. The whole idea was that she was poor and white ethnic and the juxtaposition between her and Oliver Barrett IV and how they overcame it just in time for it to tragically end.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange