Fading Fast

Connoisseur
^^
"She drinks bourbon and watches football!" A winning combination for a real life...a happy life, my friend! :beer:
I agree - all is very good on your front, carry on.

I've known many women who enjoy watching football - my girlfriend being one - but very few who enthusiastically drink any of the "brown" liquors.

I have no idea what the industry statistics show, but in my not-at-all-scientfiic experience, most women - who drink liquor (not just wine and beer) - go for the clear ones.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
I saw this illustration posted by Flanderian in the Vintage Esquire Illustration thread and thought she fit the bill:
upload_2018-11-8_13-15-9.png

And, oh what a different time it was when she and her 12" of exposed leg can be described, titillatingly, as "the girl with the incredible gams."

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^Given the publication date of the vintage Esquire magazine that the illustration was taken from, the lady in question was before perhaps all of our respective time(s), but in the context of her day, she was a 'hottie' for sure! ;)

Dhaller

Elite Member
It doesn’t get anymore “trad” than her. Isn’t she descended from a Brahmin family who originally came over on the Mayflower?
This prompted me to Google the Weld family; I can't get over what awesome names they have.

A few gems:

Lothrop Motley Weld II
Ludovicus Weld
Ezra Greenleaf Weld
Eleazer Weld

If these aren't Edward Gorey characters, who is?

DH

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange