What Footwear Are You Wearing Today?

Dave

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
New Lucchese boots (Corbin), courtesy of Santa:

23CF6C0F-ACC2-4B4C-A975-D25E2BC2530E.jpeg

Cawood

Alden loafers in the office on a cold Friday, then a bourbon at the club..! Of course, unfortunately still socially distanced. These are discontinued Alden "Long Vamp Dark Brown Calfskin", model 725. They were the forerunner to the LHS. Now, I love my Alden cordovan LHS's, however, if you have a higher instep, these fit like a glove when you get them on. They are the Van Last. Can get them still in limited sizes at Sherman Brothers of Philadelphia for a very reasonable price.
IMG_0898.jpeg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
View attachment 54651 a warm pair of Pantherellas and snuff LHS.

360 degree perfection: the Alden snuff suede LHS's, the best friend napping, the stand alone Globe and the navy hued, premium leather Ekorne and ottoman! My friend, you have great taste. With just two of the four, I'll have to work on acquiring the other two LOL. ;)

My shoes this day are my whiskey hued shell cordovan Alden Ranger Mocs, fitted with their unique plantation crepe soles.

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
360 degree perfection: the Alden snuff suede LHS's, the best friend napping, the stand alone Globe and the navy hued, premium leather Ekorne and ottoman! My friend, you have great taste. With just two of the four, I'll have to work on acquiring the other two LOL. ;)

My shoes this day are my whiskey hued shell cordovan Alden Ranger Mocs, fitted with their unique plantation crepe soles.
Thank you. The footwear sounds lovely. Photos?

Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
In my 67 years of living I had not been a boot wearer until I recently acquired Skecher's Bregman chukka boots. Wear those all the time now as I love the look of them. Plus they're easy on the feet, While I occasionally give my recently thrifted suede brogues some time on the street.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Given the increasing frequency of grief my back has been giving me these past few years, I suspect my days of section hiking the Appalachian Trail may be over...I can't imagine walking the Trail with a fully loaded pack these days! So recently I have begun wearing my fairly new pair of Danner Lite Hikers for our five mile fitness walks three days a week...it gives the lite Hikers wear time on the street and forces me to exercise just slightly harder than the running shoes do. LOL. ;)

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
Given the increasing frequency of grief my back has been giving me these past few years, I suspect my days of section hiking the Appalachian Trail may be over...I can't imagine walking the Trail with a fully loaded pack these days! So recently I have begun wearing my fairly new pair of Danner Lite Hikers for our five mile fitness walks three days a week...it gives the lite Hikers wear time on the street and forces me to exercise just slightly harder than the running shoes do. LOL. ;)

Plus they probably help your ankles and, therefore, your posture and back.

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
As I scroll through the latest posts I keep noticing that this one has not been covered up by someone else's snappy photo of their Alden Norwegian split toes or snuff suede LHSs. So can we just assume that the denizens of AAAC all go barefoot beginning on March first?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange