Skipperino

Apologies for the picture quality but today I had on a brown cord sports coat with patch pockets, green cord trousers, blue flannel shirt, mustard wool tie, grey jumper, brown brogues. Topped it off when I went out with a vintage Burton's raincoat and my latest purchase: a grey proper cut-brim fedora. But I couldn't decide: my outfit was obviously more 'country' so I couldn't decide whether the fedora or my tweed cap was more appropriate? Were the fedora and coat too 'town' for the rest of my outfit? Is it just the colour of the fedora? I don't know. Thoughts people!
IMG_20200606_140120822.jpg
IMG_20200606_142814314.jpg
IMG_20200606_161224793.jpg

some_dude

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I have a fedora that I had made (by a fantastic MTM hatmaker in Pendleton, Oregon) that I wear most of the time, with just about anything. However, for hot summer days I do have a nice straw hat. I'd go with the cap in that ensemble, though-- but personally, I'm not a cap sort of guy.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.