L-feld

Elite Member
I went to work early today, so I was out of the house before my wife was up and dressed. The last time I saw her, she was wearing a flannel robe from the Vermont Flannel Company and listening to the sound of our two beagles snoring.

Reuben

Honors Member
Turns out I was wrong, yesterday was her day off. She was wearing a Barbour, jodhpurs and paddock boots while listening to the chickens, horses, and dogs.

Suit of Nettles

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Sitting at her desk, listening to and marking the score of Erwartung, in an RL OCBD with the sleeves rolled up, LE chinos, and a pair of Manitoulin Island moccasins, with a spectacularly lazy cat for company.

Jouster

Starting Member
She was wearing blue and white check (tight!) flannel pants, a white shirt and a pink cardigan. Pretty trad, actually. She looked a bit like an extra on "Peggy Sue got Married".

She was listening to NPR, followed by a regularly scheduled litany of random complaints and entreaties from our son.

Dhaller

Elite Member
My wife is a VC (venture capitalist) and oscillates between working from the home office (where she wear "home wear", usually yoga pants and top and a fleece vest or jacket if it's cool enough) and lunches/business trips/meetings (when she's dressed usually in either Dior or Valentino, her current favorites; they're pretty classic).

If she takes a break I sometimes hear her playing the piano, and that's usually Mozart; she was listening to Schumann yesterday (prompting me to comment that no one plays Schumann lately.)

That said, my wife isn't "trad" at all, and doesn't particularly like the style on me, either (she's always suggesting updating my "look"...)

DH

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange