bpk1

Starting Member
St. John's

Currently attending St. John's University for my BS in Finance with a minor in Economics. How did you like St. John's KenR?

KenR

Elite Member
Currently attending St. John's University for my BS in Finance with a minor in Economics. How did you like St. John's KenR?
For a commuter school I had a rewarding social experience, not to mention a good education. Even got a wife from it! Went there from the mid 70's to early 80's.

bpk1

Starting Member
I'm commuting currently but am moving on campus next semester, I want the responsibility and freedom from getting out of my house. The only thing I'm worried about is the job opportunities from graduating from St. John's (nothing against the school by any means) in comparison to a place like NYU Stern, or Penn Wharton who I could apply to transfer to.

my19

Active Member with Corp. Privileges

I'm amazed to see three photos of the Colonnade and Old George in the
span of 47 posts! Does that make Lexington the Trad capital of America?

Henry346

I'm gonna be heading off to one of these "college" institutions next year. Though the fit of depression that may strike should Georgetown or Wash and Lee not open their gates to me may delay this endeavor.

brokencycle

Elite Member
I'm gonna be heading off to one of these "college" institutions next year. Though the fit of depression that may strike should Georgetown or Wash and Lee not open their gates to me may delay this endeavor.
It is true... not getting into an Ivy League school is basically the end of the world. :p

cecil47

I've lived near Las Cruces before. Did you like it? The Southwest was a little remote for my taste.
I've lived in NM since '77, excluding a 4 yr stint in LA to go to school. When we first moved to Santa Fe from Colorado, I hated it, thought everything, even the houses, was flat and brown. Now I don't want to live anywhere else but Northern NM. "Near" Las Cruces can be very desolate, though.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.