Wingtip Shoes

AlanC

Sartorial Sultan<br> Moderator, Trad Forum
medwards said:
While I too have never been terribly comfortable with black full brogues, the London tan versions on the far right of this picture were made for me by the folks who are now Cleverley over two decades ago -- and they have been a mainstay of my wardrobe ever since. Of course, I am of that age where the term "older gentleman" is one of the more pleasant of descriptions. ;)

All three are very handsome, medwards, a credit to you and Cleverley.

Brown, tan and burgundy brogues simply have a panache that black brogues cannot match. Austerity brogues might work well in black, however. I have a pair of semi-brogues in black that I quite like, but that's as much broguing as I want in black, I think.

darck

medwards said:
While I too have never been terribly comfortable with black full brogues, the London tan versions on the far right of this picture were made for me by the folks who are now Cleverley over two decades ago -- and they have been a mainstay of my wardrobe ever since. Of course, I am of that age where the term "older gentleman" is one of the more pleasant of descriptions. ;)
Are those full brogues over 20 years old? Wow, they look very well kept! And they seem to have a very nice patina too.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange