Wolf Kitchen Appliances

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
You should try the Kona blend at Costco. It’s remarkably good.
^^Thanks much for the suggestion. It will be added to our monthly Costco shopping list. :beer:

On our last two monthly trips to the local Costco store, I've looked for the Costco Kona Blend and have yet to find it. Perhaps the Orlando Costco does not carry it, but I will keep looking.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
On our last two monthly trips to the local Costco store, I've looked for the Costco Kona Blend and have yet to find it. Perhaps the Orlando Costco does not carry it, but I will keep looking.

However on our trip earlier this week to the Orlando Costco store, we did buy a coffee blend sold as a "Gourmet Coffee" by Manatee Gourmet Coffees and called Caribbean Delight. Touted as presenting undertones of Coconut, Hazelnut, and cocoa and claiming it to be a low acid coffee and that a portion of every purchase would go into a fund to save the Manatees; how could we not buy a sack of those magic beans. Not a fan of hazelnut, but the flavor of this mug of not is pretty darned good...and it is not acidic. Get your caffeine hit and help save a manatee....a pretty good deal, methinks! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.