scottfranklin

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I blame Justin Fitzpatrick & his theshoesnobblog.

First, he promotes Yeossal's GMTO and teases with this textured brown Derby boot (which can be made with different lasts & leathers but I like the brown in the model)

Paterson_Side_1.jpg

and then follows up with Carmina's "Custom Weekend" which knocks more than $150 off these suede lace-ups.

1602162612087.jpeg

Since I was already drooling over both, this puts me in quite a bind! Currently leaning toward the Yeossals, since Carmina will have another custom weekend and by the time the Carmina's arrive we'll be in winter and they seem more of a Spring/Fall boot.

Last edited by a moderator:

iam.mike

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
I quite like the look of the Yeossal's brown Derby boot. Personally, I'd choose those over the suede lace-ups.

Be sure to come back here to this thread and post pics of the boots that you decide to buy.

Happy shopping!

scottfranklin

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Yup, I ordered the Yeossal's as shown in Utah brown, adding a Vibram sole which shouldn't affect the look. I figured the Carmina was more of an Autum season boot so ordering now would be unwise. But if they again waive the MTO fee in April...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.