zzdocxx

Honors Member
United States
California
San Diego
That's great, I guess something in one of the posts above had me confused about the 75%, ie. how it was applied.

I found the Isaia but nothing in my size. :(

taylorgtr

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
VA
Herndon
The percentage off seems to vary, as does the MSRP and what it's discounted from. Concentrate on the out the door price.

Good deals? HF < 400, JV < 300, Isaia under 800. Great deals? (much rarer) - when HF approaches 300, JV 200. You just have to get used to lots of STP e-mails, know your strike price and keep checking for a deal.

zzdocxx

Honors Member
United States
California
San Diego
Thanks, I know H-F in 48L fits me but not sure on the JV. I think I tried on an Isaia at Bloomingdale or N-M once, wow so nice. But don't remember which size fit me, I just remember it felt like putting on a well-fitting shirt!

Virginia-Style

United States
Virginia
PROVIDENCE FORGE
If you follow STP on Twitter they sometimes give some advance notice of the bigger sales .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HalfLegend

United States
IL
Chicago
Honestly if only wearing for 4-5 times and year and some of those being for pleasure, I would say go thrifting! It'll take a while but you've got a higher likelihood of finding a WELL fitting suit and staying WAY under budget! Check your local thrift stores or some vintage stores have higher prices but won't have orphans. Good luck!

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts