WatchmanJimG

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
FL
Orlando
It's been awhile but today marks the maiden voyage of some new arrivals, so here goes:

Coat: Hart Schaffner & Marx special order, 100% Loro Piana Bactrian camel hair, "New York" fit/ 2-button/center vent/surgeon cuffs

Shirt: Brooks Brothers

Tie: JZ Richards Gallery Collection

Trousers: O'Connell's poplin, plain front

Shoes: Ralph Lauren "Marlow" by Crockett and Jones, Whiskey shell cordovan

JimHSMcamelhair.jpg
JimHSMcamelhair3.jpg
JimHSMcamelhair4.jpg

Last edited:

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
It's been awhile but today marks the maiden voyage of some new arrivals, so here goes:

Coat: Hart Schaffner & Marx special order, 100% Loro Piana Bactrian camel hair, "New York" fit/ 2-button/center vent/surgeon cuffs

Shirt: Brooks Brothers

Tie: JZ Richards Gallery Collection

Trousers: O'Connell's poplin, plain front

Shoes: Ralph Lauren "Marlow" by Crockett and Jones, Whiskey shell cordovan

View attachment 37562View attachment 37563View attachment 37564
That is one nice rig, my friend. You appear ready to take on the world! ;)

Patrick06790

Connoisseur
United States
Connecticut
Lakeville
Office deserted because it's sleeting and yicky. Perfect time to write up my 2019 wrap stories. Bears, school superintendents, galloping NIMBYs, and other signs of joy and merriment as we head into the festive season.
Old Pendleton wool shirt, Stormy Kromer/Elmer Fudd cap, lined LL Bean chinos, Darn Tough socks and the late lamented Knapp farm boot.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Office deserted because it's sleeting and yicky. Perfect time to write up my 2019 wrap stories. Bears, school superintendents, galloping NIMBYs, and other signs of joy and merriment as we head into the festive season.
Old Pendleton wool shirt, Stormy Kromer/Elmer Fudd cap, lined LL Bean chinos, Darn Tough socks and the late lamented Knapp farm boot.

Looks like a man on a mission, under perhaps trying circumstances, to me. Given the moment, I'd say yer lookin pretty darned good! ;)