WatchmanJimG

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
FL
Orlando
The cooler-than-average weather this morning inspired me to pull out one of my heavier recent O'Connell's acquisitions. Today's outfit consists of an O'Connell's (Empire)/Robert Noble sportcoat, Brooks unlined/unfused OCBD, Seaward & Stearn tie, O'Connell's Super 120s navy trousers, Alden natural Chromexcel LHS with matching belt by O'Connell's, and St. Croix socks. In my opinion this jacket lends an unmistakable 1960s Ivy look and feel!

JimRobertNobleCloseup.jpg
JimRobertNoble.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
The cooler-than-average weather this morning inspired me to pull out one of my heavier recent O'Connell's acquisitions. Today's outfit consists of an O'Connell's (Empire)/Robert Noble sportcoat, Brooks unlined/unfused OCBD, Seaward & Stearn tie, O'Connell's Super 120s navy trousers, Alden natural Chromexcel LHS with matching belt by O'Connell's, and St. Croix socks. In my opinion this jacket lends an unmistakable 1960s Ivy look and feel!

View attachment 39177View attachment 39178
My friend, you are looking mighty fine on this uncharacteristically chilly morning in central Florida! Well done, sir. ;)

WatchmanJimG

United States
FL
Orlando
Your kind words are appreciated as always. I knew there would be few opportunities to wear this coat when I purchased it, but it was far too nice to pass up. I'm pondering a camel hair for this morning's court appearances.

carrda04

Starting Member
United States
Minnesota
Minneapolis
Your kind words are appreciated as always. I knew there would be few opportunities to wear this coat when I purchased it, but it was far too nice to pass up. I'm pondering a camel hair for this morning's court appearances.
You need to join us for a case up here in Minneapolis--bring all the warm coats! I'm working on a brief with someone from our San Diego office and resenting her mightily as I watch more freezing rain fall outside my window!

WatchmanJimG

United States
FL
Orlando
Once again yesterday's weather didn't let me down, so I pulled out the following: Brooks (Southwick) 3-button sack in Loro Piana camel hair, Brooks pinpoint OCBD, O'Connell's silk/wool challis tie, O'Connell's Super 120s navy trousers, Alden 975s with matching O'Connell's Color 8 shell cordovan belt, Rolex Yacht-Master in stainless/rose gold with chocolate dial.

JimBrooksCamelHair.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Once again yesterday's weather didn't let me down, so I pulled out the following: Brooks (Southwick) 3-button sack in Loro Piana camel hair, Brooks pinpoint OCBD, O'Connell's silk/wool challis tie, O'Connell's Super 120s navy trousers, Alden 975s with matching O'Connell's Color 8 shell cordovan belt, Rolex Yacht-Master in stainless/rose gold with chocolate dial.

View attachment 39242
Once again you have hit one towards the fence. That tie works extremely well with your jacket and somewhat more subtly so with the navy trousers. Have you featured the watch you describe in the What Watch Are You Wearing Today thread? If not, you should...it sounds to be fantastic! ;)