Charles Dana

Honors Member
I personally think the tartan lining that shows when the jacket is worn open, creates nice contrast and helps frame the face and makes it unique. I seem to get scoffed at on this forum for feeling that way though.
I think the contrast and framing that you mentioned are aesthetically significant. You won't get any scoffing from me.

StephenRG

Honors Member
Likewise. It's a classic design but that doesn't mean it needs to appeal to everyone.
Well, despite extensive exposure here, it's not done the usual AAAC trajectory, which goes something like this:

1. I've never heard of Product X.
2. I really dislike Product X.
3. I can see why some people like Product X
4. I gotta get Product X.
5. This is me with my new Product X.

peterc

The Baracuta G9 is now only 50% cotton. The balance is either poly or nylon, I can't remember. Glad I bought mine in 2009. I guess we have the hipsters to thank for the composition change.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The Baracuta G9 is now only 50% cotton. The balance is either poly or nylon, I can't remember. Glad I bought mine in 2009. I guess we have the hipsters to thank for the composition change.
Thank gawd, the three vintage Baracuta G9's in my closet should see me through the remainder of this lifetime and be handed down to my grandsons! LOL. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.