eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I'm glad you approve! And for no more than the cost of a driveable used car, you could have a pair like them! ;)

Have you picked up your Lucchese boots yet?
Actually a very nice FedEx guy delivered the new Lucchese's to our front door just yesterday. They are everything I expected and more, but alas, the shoe/boot hoard seems to be growing out of control once again and I must restrain myself. So paraphrasing the Soup Nazi from the old Seinfeld episodes, there will be "no Saint C's for you(read as for me)" ...at least no in the next six months or so! ;)

Flanderian

Connoisseur
Actually a very nice FedEx guy delivered the new Lucchese's to our front door just yesterday. They are everything I expected and more, but alas, the shoe/boot hoard seems to be growing out of control once again and I must restrain myself. So paraphrasing the Soup Nazi from the old Seinfeld episodes, there will be "no Saint C's for you(read as for me)" ...at least no in the next six months or so! ;)
Ah, delightful, I know how much you prize them! They're beautiful boots!

Have you considered surreptitiously constructing an underground shoe bunker, beyond the scrutiny of SWMBO? ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
I count the Fed Ex and UPS guys as among my day-to-day friends now. Nice guys, but sad that I know them so well.

RogerP

Connoisseur
Well those aren't for the mild mannered! I will say that Vass REALLY know what they are doing when it comes to cutting patterns for gator footwear. Just look at how the scales transition from a linear to a radial pattern right at the toe - giving almost the visual distinction of toe caps in a wholecut. And perfect symmetry in pattern between right and left shoes. Bravo.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.