Flanderian

Connoisseur
Well those aren't for the mild mannered! I will say that Vass REALLY know what they are doing when it comes to cutting patterns for gator footwear. Just look at how the scales transition from a linear to a radial pattern right at the toe - giving almost the visual distinction of toe caps in a wholecut. And perfect symmetry in pattern between right and left shoes. Bravo.
Yes, beautiful work for what it is! I suspect that whoever commissioned them was quite pleased with the results.

mlenecare

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
The craftsmanship is absolutely amazing. I'm trying to think of an occasion that I could get away with wearing something like that....... Ideas?

cmoore

I have trouble matching blue shoes to anything not casual. They're just a little too rock and/or roll for me in a suit, and I wouldn't wear a wholecut like that with jeans. But someone more adventurous, not trying to go straight classic, those would be awesome.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.