An Amazing Memorial Day Sale @ CircleRock!

Discussion in 'Deals, Steals, & Sales!' started by PaulG, May 23, 2019.

1. PaulG

PaulG Starting Member

United States
    Minnesota
    Minneapolis
    Greetings AAAC Forum Members -- You may remember me from nearly a decade of leading Allen Edmonds. I retired from that role (and the weekly commute on Delta that I'd been doing all those years) in August 2017. A year ago, with other departed AE Alums and others, I began a new menswear company called CircleRock. Our mission and creed is Made in USA and we've partnered with an array of domestic artisans to offer a broad array of menswear for the aspirational professionals. From "Make It Your Way" customizable shirts, to unbelievable sweaters, to great sportcoats and suits, to customizable tuxedos, to Horween leather belts, wallets and bags. We have what you need to look sharper and look smarter, at work and on the town. We've also priced our products at an American "New Deal" value -- the quality of the materials and workmanship are incredible, especially for these prices.

We'd love for you to give us a try. Our Memorial Day Sale started yesterday -- the entire product line is 25% OFF. Check us out online at CircleRock.com and sign up for our brand book that we're about to mail. It explains everything.

Thanks and best wishes! I hope you're all well.

Paul

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Clintotron likes this.
  2. SG_67

SG_67 Connoisseur

United States
    Illinois
    Chicago
    As a leader in the retail industry you must surely know of rule #1; know your audience and customer.

This is not style forum.

medhat and mlenecare like this.
  3. Oldsarge

Oldsarge Moderator and Bon Vivant

On the banks of the Willamette
    United States
    Oregon
    Oak Grove
    But I believe it is a good place to announce a new menswear business. Best of luck, Paul.

nb8790 likes this.
  4. PaulG

PaulG Starting Member

United States
    Minnesota
    Minneapolis
    Thanks for the help and nice to see you again, sir. I’ve edited the post. In my weak defense, I’m working short time right now after disc herniation surgery a week ago. I cut a corner and, as is always the case, haste makes waste. I appreciate you letting me know. Paul

nb8790 likes this.
  5. PaulG

PaulG Starting Member

United States
    Minnesota
    Minneapolis
    Thanks, Oldsarge! Be well and have a meaningful as well as an enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend. I assume by your name you served our country as an enlisted man. You have my deep respect, admiration and gratitude. I’ll be watching “The Longest Day” yet again on June 6th. Best wishes, Paul

nb8790 likes this.
  6. SG_67

SG_67 Connoisseur

United States
    Illinois
    Chicago
    I wish you a speedy recovery and best of luck.

PaulG likes this.
  7. Oldsarge

Oldsarge Moderator and Bon Vivant

On the banks of the Willamette
    United States
    Oregon
    Oak Grove
    Possibly my favorite movie of all time. And the background music? Love it!

PaulG likes this.
  8. Fading Fast

Fading Fast Connoisseur

United States
    New York
    NY
    Paul,

The best of luck for a speedy recovery (my sympathies, that does not sound fun) and for a successful launch of your new business.

You built up a lot of credibility with me (and, I think, many at AAAC) over the years and am excited to look through your new company's website.

Sincerely,

FF

PaulG and Clintotron like this.
  9. medhat

medhat Super Member

United States
    Wisconsin
    Madison
    Welcome back Paul, and good luck to you and CircleRock. I've been eyeing the site for a while now, and when you started I initially thought, "well, if I were still in a line of work where I needed those clothes..." and, fast forward 6 months, and now I am. So looking even more closely this weekend. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

PaulG likes this.