Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.

Anibal

Starting Member
NY
New York
[AAAC] The Official Auxilry Thread. Discussing all things related to the brand, including product announcements. Members may use this thread to ask questions directly to staff.

----- Brand Information -----

A BUTTON COMPANY UNLIKE ANY OTHER

You don't accept average and ordinary, and we don't just make the most remarkable buttons.

We make Auxilry interchangeable shirt buttons that allow you to look your best by expressing your style. We make buttons using patented technology that are guaranteed to get you compliments, create moments and let you stand out from the crowd.

We offer beacons of style that turn our community members into beloved insiders. We understand that a great accessory transcends its practical purpose of becoming something much more, a powerful and eloquent representation of its owner’s lifestyle and taste. Your inner world portrayed influences the world around us.

Be remarkable.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
Would like to offer a warm welcome to our newest advertising partner, Auxilry -- a company offering interchangeable shirt buttons.

Stay tuned for our product review, written by our very own @Tony Gorga :)

Please join me in welcoming @auxilry-brand to our Community!!

Anibal

Starting Member
NY
New York
Thank you Mikel for the warm welcome. We are proud to be part of such a remarkable community of menswear connoisseurs, enthusiasts and lovers of all detail. For those in the community please feel free to reach out and connect on anything style. We'd love to hear from you.

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
Here's a great use of @auxilry-brand interchangeable shirt buttons.

Use them as a cufflink alternative 🤯

1573257253585.png

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
What a great idea! Welcome to AAAC. I'm looking forward to becoming more familiar with your product(s)! ;)

Anibal

Starting Member
NY
New York
What a great idea! Welcome to AAAC. I'm looking forward to becoming more familiar with your product(s)! ;)
Thank you eagle. Thrilled to be here and please do feel free to connect on more than products. Styling tips, advice, the psychology of fashion, the fashion industry or just to chat. See below, one of our popular quora articles that I get many questions about. We love sharing, listening and learning so if anyone has anything to add or feedback please feel free to comment below.

For those tie free days -
How to style your casual button-down shirts to your personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anibal

Starting Member
NY
New York
Sweet choice! Stand out without shouting out! Hi-polished plated brass over regular plastic buttons any time!🔥🔥🔥👌

Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.