Doctor Damage

Connoisseur
Canada
Ontario
Toronto
I've got a few of these shirts and they're just fine, but our local outlet store often has them 3 for $140 or something, and that's Canadian dollars, and I get to pick which colours I want. So keep an eye out for sales.

EponymousFunk

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Washington Beltway
United States
DC
Washington
...I need an aspirin. Or three.
Just a PS: I find aspirin so rough on the stomach...a nice brown alcohol is a lovely alternative. My own preferences run to a good single malt, rye, or bourbon (cognac in a pinch). All are much more effective when combined with jazz or light classical.

Slàinte mhath!

EponymousFunk

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Washington Beltway
United States
DC
Washington
I've got a few of these shirts and they're just fine, but our local outlet store often has them 3 for $140 or something, and that's Canadian dollars, and I get to pick which colours I want. So keep an eye out for sales.
Thank you.

I had thought the outlets sell lesser-quality Brooks Brothers product (made expressly for the outlets). The (modern) 346 line springs immediately to mind; I have a couple of the "stretch" wool suits and odd trousers that are nice enough as knock-about/travel wear but hardly "the good stuff".

Are the outlet polos the same as those in Brooks Brothers' mainline/online stock?

Regards,

At Law

United States
Nebraska
Omaha
$50 per shirt isn't too bad. However, I find the Brooks Slim Fit polos to still fit peculiarly. The sleeves are still a hair too long.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts