nb8790

United States
VA
Arlington
Just a FYI. Not much for the traditionalist, but their ties (buy 3, get 50% off) and shirts (buy 4, get 50% off) are still staples. I also like their gabardine trousers (buy 2, get 50% off).

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
Just a FYI. Not much for the traditionalist, but their ties (buy 3, get 50% off) and shirts (buy 4, get 50% off) are still staples. I also like their gabardine trousers (buy 2, get 50% off).
Thanks! I actually need some new slacks. I may stop in and see.

Dcr5468

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Louisiana
Mandeville
They do use fairly nice fabrics in their slacks, and are well constructed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EdwardWilson

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Illinois
Chicago
I buy their shirts when they are 4 for $200. The Milano fits me well. I can't afford a closet full of Stenstroms so they get worked in with BB.

By the way - is your cat wearing a barn jacket?

nb8790

United States
VA
Arlington
I buy their shirts when they are 4 for $200. The Milano fits me well. I can't afford a closet full of Stenstroms so they get worked in with BB.

Hah, it’s not my cat. A family member sent me this picture after seeing me in my Barbour Bedale, remarking that it was the same coat and same grumpy expression.

FLMike

Connoisseur
United States
FL
West Coast
Nice sale. Love it when I can stock up on my staple “suit shirt” (Regent must-iron PPBD) for $35 each.

ymc226

United States
NJ
Princeton

In remember getting the $140 MiUSA OCBD for $50 each. When will this happen again?

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts