Winhes2

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Canada
MB
winnipeg
These are $25 - $45 Canadian Brushed cotton tattersall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Hoggs offers a low price collection of field wear in the UK. Perfectly serviceable and worn by a lot of folks in the know, but considered the lower end of the field wear genre. Many shops carry Hogg’s to round out their range as to offer items for the budget minded buyer of field wear.

Not everyone can afford to drop hundreds of pounds on Barbour and Le Chameau, particularly young beaters and game keepers assistants.

Cheers,

BSR

GregorSamsa

United States
Pennsylvania
Philadelphia
I've become a big fan of Hoggs. Last year I purchased a waxed jacket (made in England) and wore it through the fall and winter, all while my barbour collected cobwebs. The only issue I have with it is the zipper is plastic. I absolutely love everything else about it.

I have a few of their tattersalls too. Incredibly soft cotton, generously cut, and great patterns. Unfortunately they shrunk quite a bit, but I wear them on the weekends and don't mind the shorter sleeves for casual wear. Great beater shirts, only the next order I make I'll be sizing up!

*Although I am sure they are great shirts for actual beaters, I meant that they are good for heavy, careless wear. : )

Last edited:
Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts