AbeEz

Starting Member
United States
New york
Brooklyn
Hi,
I recently purchased for a good deal a Canali Navy Blue with Subtle Checkers. Size 36 Regular, and it is the 15XXX model, which I understood from their website and various sources to be a more modern and slimmer fitting fit. I purchased it from TopShelf Ebay Seller, which I understood again based on various sources to be a reliable and trusted seller when it comes to suits.

I wanted to hear if there are any opinions on the suit, regarding the color and design. I would be wearing it once a week or so, and I was wondering also if it was a little bit too unique for once a week wear without it being noticed or remembered too much. I haven't received it yet, but I have attached pictures. I am pretty confident regarding the fit, as I am a 36R across the board even in the slimmest fitting suits.

Thanks

Attachments

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
It’s a nice suit and nice fabric. I’m not terribly familiar with Canali’s different styles and fits, but it seems like you already did that homework.

I think the pattern is subtle enough that you could do that easily. Of course, solids are always the safest choice, but I think you’re fine with this particular selection.

I hope it fits well and you’re able to enjoy it with minimal alteration.

Mathematicus

Coventry, UK
UK
West Midlands
Coventry
I have very bad eyesight but to me the check (if any at all) is so subtle to almost look like fabric's weave. It is not a check of different colour, which I agree would stand out and would be on the casual/flashy side.

As long as it fits well, you should be alright.

JBierly

Advanced Member
United States
Tennessee
Chattanooga
Nice looking suit. I suspect it will blend in to a suit rotation easily.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
The suit looks fine and should be of good quality. Assuming it fits you well, now it's time to get on with wearing and enjoying your new suit! ;)

Hebrew Barrister

United States
texas
yourmomtown
You say 36R; tag says 46R. I hope you meant to say you're a 46R, otherwise the suit is literally 10 sizes too large.

I do like the suit though. Really like the pattern.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
I believe Canali is in the habit of labeling their suits in euro sizes. I may be wrong.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts