jackmccullough

Honors Member
My job occasionally requires me to make Court appearances, perhaps 5-8 times per year. I never fail to wear my "BS" tie for such occasions.

I am desperate to find one of the Scales of Injustice Ties for these occasions. Nothing captures the element of any appearance before robed gods amongst us than the "BS" tie except perhaps the elusive Scales of Injustice offering.
A good friend of mine got this from his father-in-law, who was the mayor of a city outside of Detroit. He said there were certain meetings that he got a perverse pleasure out of wearing this tie.

paul winston

Advertiser
Most of my novelty ties have "messages" that can be fun to wear. Some are subtle, some are not. The FU tie pictured by jackmccullough also comes on a wine and a tan ground
Of all my creations "Pussy on the Mind" is my favorite.
Pussy on the Mind.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Most of my novelty ties have "messages" that can be fun to wear. Some are subtle, some are not. The FU tie pictured by jackmccullough also comes on a wine and a tan ground
Of all my creations "Pussy on the Mind" is my favorite. View attachment 47639
I absolutely love your novelty ties, but this present example, "Pussy on The Mind," would in a single wearing put me in the doghouse with the wife, my daughters and (Oh so) many of the women at church...LOL! :amazing:;)

paul winston

Advertiser
I find many individuals don't "get" the double entendre until you tell them what it is.

When we had our retail shop we had, in the 60's and 70's, a catalogue.
One of my first designs was a tie with a soccer ball,football, basketball, tennis ball, golf ball and baseball. I called it the "All Sports" tie.

It did not sell well in the catalogue. I told my father how disappointed I was with the orders.
He said the problem was the name. He suggested the tie should be named "A Lot of Balls."

The following year with the title "A Lot of Balls" the catalogue sales took off!
Many have been sold through the years.
lot of balls !.jpg

paul winston

Advertiser
The Trafalgar Limited Collection braces were at the top of the list for the braces lovers of the world.
Braces affectionados know that they are no longer being produced.

I stumbled on a small cache. I now have 30 of the Limited Collection patterns. They are in mint condition. I only have 1 or 2 of each pair of each design.

I will post a few images. If anyone would like the complete list, give me a call/ or Email.

The last listed price range was $195 -$245.
I will offer them to Ask Andy followers for $175 + shipping.
Pictured: Sands of Time, Checkmate, Par for the Course. The Mighty Oak

View attachment 48035
IMG_2061.JPG
IMG_2059(1).JPG
IMG_2075(1).JPG

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.