Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
Thank you for this! Yes, she does!

I believe she is gifted and her work of a high order. I particularly like her scarves, which, with their colorful patterns, are just the thing to wear with either tweed jackets, or even a city suit, or just smart casual wear.

Coming from the ladies' wear end of things, I suspect she may not be familiar with the lack of desirability of matching ties and PS. If she is, and doesn't care, I will forgive her because of the abundance of riches she otherwise offers.

And the prices look reasonably sane as well. I've actually been in the market for a similar scarf, and have been deterred by their confiscatory pricing. Might finally need to satisfy this yen.

Edit: Dang it! The navy is sold out!

upload_2019-6-17_16-28-11.png

Last edited:

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Thank you for this! Yes, she does!

I believe she is gifted and her work of a high order. I particularly like her scarves, which, with their colorful patterns, are just the thing to wear with either tweed jackets, or even a city suit, or just smart casual wear.

Coming from the ladies' wear end of things, I suspect she may not be familiar with the lack of desirability of matching ties and PS. If she is, and doesn't care, I will forgive her because of the abundance of riches she otherwise offers.

And the prices look reasonably sane as well. I've actually been in the market for a similar scarf, and have been deterred by their confiscatory pricing. Might finally need to satisfy this yen.

Edit: Dang it! The navy is sold out!

View attachment 31950
I noticed the matching tie and pocket squares. I decided to simply buy multiples and mix things up!

Cheers,

BSR

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Looking through her website and reading a number of her comments, it is clear that she is very good with a camera and has a natural eye for the perfect shot! I may end up with one of her pheasant prints hanging in the Eagles Roost. She is a talented lady. ;)

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Items received with a kind note from Clare included. Overall, I greatly enjoy the pocket square and my wife loves the scarf. A win for certain.

Clare’s items have vibrant colors, the designs are rather unique, and a very sporty package for £175. My full seal of approval!

Cheers,

BSR

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts