paxonus

United States
California
Los Angeles
What do you like, but can't see yourself wearing? I like ascots. I think they have a rakish, jaunty look I especially like and try to cultivate. But I can't quite see myself wearing one without feeling foppish.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
I’m with you on the ascot thing. I like seeing them worn but I’m not sure I could do it myself.

nb8790

United States
VA
Arlington
I like the look of hats on others, I like the idea of wearing hats, but I hate the way hats look on me. No matter what kind. I have a panama hat but can’t bring myself to wear it unless absolutely necessary for protection from the sun.

never behind

United States
IN
Zionsville
I like the look of hats on others, I like the idea of wearing hats, but I hate the way hats look on me. No matter what kind. I have a panama hat but can’t bring myself to wear it unless absolutely necessary for protection from the sun.
I’ve thought about how nice a stylish hat would be to have, especially during the cool months. But if I put a hat on, it can’t come off.

Spectators always look great when people post photos here. But it’s just a shoe too far for me now. Maybe one day I’d be comfortable trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Law

United States
Nebraska
Omaha
I've thought about wearing a cape. However, I am hesitant because I fear it would get caught in the car door or be unhandy when out in the boat.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
"Once upon a time, long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away," I was led to believe I looked fetchingly memorable in a wrestling singlet and a few years later in a flightsuit. For a time, each served as sort of my Superman suit, respectively. Given my present day physique, I wouldn't presume to wear either one these days! LOL. ;)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts