ran23

United States
Oregon
Medford
when I hit 61, I decided to dump 50 pounds, lost my butt and jeans will not stay up. chinos are ok. 34 ' waist.

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
Clearly you missed one - hormone replacement/supplement therapy
Ha, that's number #15 -- "juice" aka juicing aka testerone aka hormone replacement. It was a (poor) attempt at humor.

And to add one - Liposuction.
Will include in the next list as this thread grows :)

Audi S5 TC

Advanced Member
The Lofts Apartments
United States
New York
Farmingdale
Thank you.

However, I remain none the wiser.

Has this person done anything I might have heard of?
9-1-1 (which is a TV series on Fox), The Client List (both the movie and the TV series), Ghost Whisperer (both the TV series and the video game), to name a few. Jennifer’s been in the business since 2-21-1989 (her 10th birthday).

Shaver

Connoisseur
England
Manchester
9-1-1 (which is a TV series on Fox), The Client List (both the movie and the TV series), Ghost Whisperer (both the TV series and the video game), to name a few. Jennifer’s been in the business since 2-21-1989 (her 10th birthday).
Thank you, once more.

Unfortunately I am wholly unfamiliar with any of these productions. I wonder why I don't devote more of my time to watching television?

WA

Honors Member
United States
WA
Bellingham
What I have found best for me is one bite less for a few weeks, then another bite less, and so on. This way the stomach shrinks very slowly, and I don't notice. Plus, the habit of putting tooo much in my mouth diminishes over time better this way. If I try to loose weight to quickly I end up benge eating, which defeats the attacks.
My weight seems to be going up (breakfast is to blame).
Think ideal weight would be 145-150. If I ever get there, I'll know.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are the enemies for losing weight this past year.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
I find that the jeans that fit me best and don't ride down have a bit of plastic in them (2% polyurethane at least in the pair I am wearing now) and somehow manage to hug my body so that they don't slip. Among other things if you have a bit of an ass you can use that to help keep your pants up (so that there is some resistance to slipping is not only from your hip bones but from some meat in your rear). For those with no glutes and a gut then braces are the only option to keep them up unless you can work on the dreaded double bulge - higher rise trousers with a belt that squeezes mid gut and pushes enough below the waist to act as a barrier to slippage. Not particularly attractive either but better than the full gut over the belt look.
....but alas, we are not all built like Kim Kardashian! :(

JBierly

Advanced Member
United States
Tennessee
Chattanooga
....but alas, we are not all built like Kim Kardashian! :(
Tru dat! I significantly altered my workout routine about 3 years ago adding a lot more lower body movements and now I carry a lot more weight in my butt and thighs than I used to adding a couple of inches on both. I had to let some of my trousers out and I have found that I need to upsize from 34 to 36 to fit. However, one consequence is the trousers do have another barrier besides my hips to keep them from falling down.

Mike Petrik

Honors Member
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Unfortunately, as I matured, it became apparent to me that I am even less agreeable than is my already intimidating default mode (aloof bordering on surly) after imbibition. Whether this recognition is resultant of an authentic transition of my response to alcohol or merely an improved self awareness I am unable to adequately discern. However, as much as I occasionally pine for a large straight up single malt, I am undoubtedly a better man for the abstinence.
To paraphrase St. Augustine, Lord please give me the strength to be a better man, just not quite yet.

FLMike

Connoisseur
United States
FL
West Coast
Thank you, once more.

Unfortunately I am wholly unfamiliar with any of these productions. I wonder why I don't devote more of my time to watching television?
Shaver, that resume wouldn’t have rung any bells for me either. “J Love” is best known for the mid 90’s TV show, Party of Five....and then, later, for popularizing the practice of Vajazzling, a form of female genital decoration.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts