Shaver

Connoisseur
England
Manchester
Shaver, that resume wouldn’t have rung any bells for me either. “J Love” is best known for the mid 90’s TV show, Party of Five....and then, later, for popularizing the practice of Vajazzling, a form of female genital decoration.
The television show, again, has failed to register even a flicker of cognisance within me.

However, I am aware of the vajazzle phenomenon. The less said concerning that particular expression of *ahem* femininity the better.

Cassadine

United States
Pennsylvania
Butler
Thank you, once more.

Unfortunately I am wholly unfamiliar with any of these productions. I wonder why I don't devote more of my time to watching television?
Because of shows such as those. You're not missing much.

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Because the entire world--not just those of us who tune into Ask Andy--could benefit from your uncanny insights.

I'm sorry Charles and everyone else if I tell a bit too much, I do apologize and try to cut down on it.

Shaver

Connoisseur
England
Manchester
I'm sorry Charles and everyone else if I tell a bit too much, I do apologize and try to cut down on it.
Howard, no need to apologise, we look foward to and enjoy your comments. You are a well respected and much admired member. AAAC would not be the same without your singular contributions.

Charles Dana

Honors Member
United States
California
San Francisco
Howard, please don't cut back on your contributions! I enjoy reading your posts! You have a way of making me go, "Huh. Interesting. I never looked at it that way."

No apology is necessary. Please--keep at it. OK?

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Howard, no need to apologise, we look foward to and enjoy your comments. You are a well respected and much admired member. AAAC would not be the same without your singular contributions.
Thanks. :)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts