Flanderian

Connoisseur
Another white tab collar from Daniel Levy, Paris. This one on a very handsome fancy variation of a butcher/awning stripe that I would find both useful and fun to wear. -

WhiteCollar007-done.jpg

Flanderian

Connoisseur
I realize this is OT, but what a remarkable shirt!

Also bespoke by Daniel Levy, this handsome shirt is made of a linen/cotton blend. Love chambray, and have one shirt of such a combined blend, and have found it as cool as linen, but surprisingly, less prone to wrinkles than either. A wonder fabric for summer, add only my preferred placket front, and I couldn't imagine a nicer summer casual shirt.

cotton-linenChambrayshirt.jpg

Last edited:

Flanderian

Connoisseur
Daniel Levy bespoke, Paris. Same handsome tab as several previous, but I would personally have requested a white spread on this handsome, and difficult to end-on-end with stripes.

WCDLevy01.jpg

Flanderian

Connoisseur
Handsome spread collar on a butcher/awning striped body. Daniel Levy, Paris, again displays his versatility in fashioning a higher neckband secured in place by double buttons for this bespoke client.

WC-ButcherStripe.jpg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.