Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
On the banks of the Willamette
United States
Oregon
Oak Grove
Not on your life! I buy my clothes and always have. In fact, when dressing for special occasions, I helped her.

There seems to be, circulating through the collective mind, a desire to reactivate the nation's passenger rail service. Do you suppose that appropriate dress might follow (he said with a longing sigh)?

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
Not on your life! I buy my clothes and always have. In fact, when dressing for special occasions, I helped her.

There seems to be, circulating through the collective mind, a desire to reactivate the nation's passenger rail service. Do you suppose that appropriate dress might follow (he said with a longing sigh)?
Hopefully, the desire we see now will actually lead to a real plan to revive rail travel.

My fear is that it will fade as it has before. It will take some serious money and we seem only willing to spend on roads and airports, but somehow believe rail should pay for itself when our other means of transportation don't.

As to dress - sadly, you know the answer, but I appreciate your spirit.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
⇧ I'm built similar to Mr. Brown-suit guy there and would be happy to have my suits proportioned and fit that way: natural shoulders, traditional suit jacket length, slim but not skinny or tight (and, obviously, not baggy or big). I even like cuffs on suit trousers.