Alexander Kabbaz

Tech and Business Advice Guru
I just did one shirt using the principals and techniques espoused in the link Alex provided. Took me a damn long while. I think I'll pay someone to do it for me from now on... I just don't have that kind of time! And at $1.00 a button, even $1.50 or $2.00, its a freaking steal.
When the lady who sews our buttons first began, she did about 10 per day. Now, ten years later, she can do the ten in about 20 minutes. Just a bit of practice and you'll be fine. :)

As a matter of fact, she'll be giving lessons at A Collection of Sartorial Excellence. Drop by and shell have you raring along in no time!

Probably not; she's a sweet little old lady who basically works from home.:icon_smile_wink: I hate paying just $.50 but she is adamant about not accepting more than that.
Dang it!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.