Costco Wool Gabardine Slacks

ChipJ

United States
Massachusetts
Medfield
I saw these in Costco today for $50 a pair. They are pleated and cuffed, a light weight wool gabardine made in Italy of Italian fabric. The quality is really good for $50. I never expected to write about clothes in Costco here but if someone is looking for bargain slacks these are about as good as it gets.

Ayrton

United States
Georgia
Atlanta
I stumbled across the same slacks about a month ago, and now have 5 pair. Excellent fit, quality and fabric.

smujd

I agree. I have three pairs. Roughly on par with BB. They also have a rubber "shirt keeper" band around the waist which helps keep your shirt from slipping out.

I will definitely buy more.

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Palm Desert
I bought a trial pair and they do wrinkle!

12345Michael54321

United States
Maryland
Baltimore
Could you tell me in what sizes they're available? I mean, is it a wide range, like waist sizes 28-54", or a situation where it's 32", 34", and 36" only?
--
Michael

TheBigOne

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Maryland
Baltimore
I buy underwear and workout clothes from Costco. Can't quite get my head around the idea of buying dress pants. I saw them folded on the table the other day, but couldn't bring myself to look closer for fear that someone might see me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChipJ

United States
Massachusetts
Medfield
I agree with you, Andy. They have that typical "crotch fan-shaped" wrinkle pattern after wearing a while. I have not found any lightweight pants that do not do that, but would love to hear if there is such a thing. Heavier weight wool flannels do not have the same issue, of course.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Having purchased a pair of Costco's wool gab trousersabout three years back, I can tell you, based on a sample size of one, they hold up to moderate wear quite nicely and do seem a good value, for the money spent! Now if they just offered plain front versions, perhaps I would add to my inventory. :(