triumph

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Netherlands
NH
Amsterdam
I checked the Garbardine pants in Costco this past weekend, they had some nice pants I wanted. But wasn't sure if it holds up good. These were Made in Mexico and sell for $40 a pair.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^

I purchased two pair (one grey and one khaki) several years back (three, I think). Having seen quite a lot of wear to this point, they seem to be holding up quite well...a very good value in my estimation.

triumph

Netherlands
NH
Amsterdam
Thanks, they have some good window pane prints I wanted. Shall grab a pair this week :)

^^

I purchased two pair (one grey and one khaki) several years back (three, I think). Having seen quite a lot of wear to this point, they seem to be holding up quite well...a very good value in my estimation.

Starting Late

United States
NY
Shelter Island
Over the years, CostCo has had a couple of different makers of these pants. They used to have a Made-in-Italy label, but now the label says Made-in-Mexico. I could not ell much of a difference. In my experience, the pants tend to be large in the rear, crotch and legs. I've had to take them for alterations at about $20 a pop. So, for me, the total cost is about $70 a pair. I have four pairs that are serviceable, but not what I wear to something important. Overall, it's a fairly good deal.