Clintotron

United States
Louisiana
Lake Charles
That is the ONLY spread collar I’ve seen that didn’t gag me. Bravo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

winghus

United States
North Carolina
Greensboro
I like the first one but I don't own a castle in Scotland, which is the only place I would ever wear it. The second one I like even more and would wear anywhere.

paxonus

United States
California
Los Angeles
I would put the top rig in my list of clothing I like but couldn't wear. It is classic Cordings. The other would suit me fine.

Dhaller

United States
Georgia
Atlanta
The second one is pretty close to me in my twenties.

That fellow would probably see the current me schlubbing around in aloha shirts and frown with disapproval!

(I'm sure there's a good Latin quote for "with age comes both wisdom and practicality". Latin scholars, do tell!)

DH

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
I wear both styles regularly when visiting areas where the weather suits the look. Having lived in the tropics or sub tropics for the past several years and now in Atlanta, I don’t get to rock the tweed as much as I would like.

Cheers,

BSR

carbon

Starting Member
United States
Minnesota
St Paul
As someone who knows very, very little about clothing but am a hunter, I have, nonetheless, always wanted to rock a hacking jacket when I hunt pheasants with my over-under. And then wear that same jacket to the office.

I agree, the bellows pockets of the top pic would look a bit odd in the office. Where did you find the bottom outfit (rig?).

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts