alphadelta

United States
co
commerce city
That's a nice looking bag. My only issue would be its weight. It looks like it would weigh more than what I would carry in it. Looking forward to your review after you receive it.

Watchman

Advanced Member
United States
IL
ChicagoLand
That's a nice looking bag. My only issue would be its weight. It looks like it would weigh more than what I would carry in it. Looking forward to your review after you receive it.
Yes Sir,

That was an element that I did not take into consideration...:icon_scratch:

I think it will be alright. I could not pass it up for the price and made in USA.

I am really looking forward to it. :biggrin:

Bandit44

United States
NC
Charlotte
With a little less than a year's worth of mileage, my Customhide briefcase has held up well and is aging gracefully. Hope you have the same luck with yours.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
Of course you chose the removable gun holster option?

ytc

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
SC
Sumter
That's quite a bit cheaper than I thought it would be.

Watchman

Advanced Member
United States
IL
ChicagoLand
With a little less than a year's worth of mileage, my Customhide briefcase has held up well and is aging gracefully. Hope you have the same luck with yours.
Thank You Sir,

I was hoping you would say just that...it was your review that sparked my interest in this great little company. :)

It seems that they are a "Diamond in the Rough" almost too good to be true and yet it is true.

Almost every negative review that I read about actually was several years old. Tony the owner seems to be a stand up chap.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts