Adriel Rowley

United States
AZ
Mesa
This is a decent reminder of why I have never been much of a Lennon Fan...
I think your smart enough to understand it as a retort all rock and roll is bad.

John was willing to be real and stand up for what he believed, right or wrong. It was pretty much all there. Plus, love the deep thinking and questioning.

cosmotoast

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I have two dark brown jackets that I wore tan or medium brown trousers with and always felt weird about wearing brown and brown. I tried olive trousers with one and hunter green with the other and they look fantastic together.

Adriel Rowley

United States
AZ
Mesa
I have two dark brown jackets that I wore tan or medium brown trousers with and always felt weird about wearing brown and brown. I tried olive trousers with one and hunter green with the other and they look fantastic together.
Didn't think of a hunter green, interesting. Not too dark for Summer appropriateness?

Last night got some chinos out of storage thinking had a kind of light olive tone, though not quiet.

So now I am not sure which of these three look great with the brown blazer, help please?

Colors from light to dark, clueless what to call these... Included the last picture to show how each compare, first on starting on the left, knowing color balance for some reason finicky. Maybe best to use this also for choosing the one for this brown.

Thank y'all in advance.

cosmotoast

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Didn't think of a hunter green, interesting. Not too dark for Summer appropriateness?

Last night got some chinos out of storage thinking had a kind of light olive tone, though not quiet.

So now I am not sure which of these three look great with the brown blazer, help please?

Colors from light to dark, clueless what to call these... Included the last picture to show how each compare, first on starting on the left, knowing color balance for some reason finicky. Maybe best to use this also for choosing the one for this brown.

Thank y'all in advance.

To my eye, any of the olive shades look stunning! You mentioned hunter green being too dark an ensemble for summer? Probably so but I live in Georgia so it's often too hot to ever wear a sport coat in summer.

Adriel Rowley

United States
AZ
Mesa
To my eye, any of the olive shades look stunning! You mentioned hunter green being too dark an ensemble for summer? Probably so but I live in Georgia so it's often too hot to ever wear a sport coat in summer.
Okay, so they are olive tones, thank you.

I run cold and found wearing a sport coat stood out less than a sweater.

Though if do end up in humid part of Texas, will need neither. Been there more than once when 90 90 working outside. Sweet tea and buttermilk pie kept me motivated.

Adriel Rowley

United States
AZ
Mesa
Well, my recommendation is for the top picture though there is absolutely nothing wrong with the other two--which is a good thing because that means you always have backups after an accident with the marinara sauce. Believe me, I'm familiar with the problem!:rolleyes:
Appreciated. For me, use as minimal amount of chinos as were all gifts and know at this point can't replace. Sure wish had a backup of the navy flannels, some kind of huge splotch of color loss only noticed under high intensity lamps. Thankfully the coat covers it.

Went for this for today considering stripes of blue, navy, and olive.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts