Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside

This is what I would call a WTF dessert, looks like someone killed a swan. :eek:

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Have you guys had desserts for breakfast? if so, what did you have to eat?

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
If I want to have a slice of pie for dessert I always try to also have a healthy bowl of cereal to along with it so it doesn't feel lonely.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
Have you guys had desserts for breakfast? if so, what did you have to eat?
Howard, I've mentioned this so many times that I'll be brief.

My mother hated to cook and let me have anything I wanted for breakfast as long as I (1) left her alone and (2) got it for and cleaned it up by myself.

Hence, my childhood breakfasts were all desserts - cake, cookies, ice-cream or super sweet cereals. I pretty much ate any left over desserts from the night before and, if we didn't have any, I moved on to package stuff like Hostess, Drakes and Entenmann's.

While in much smaller quantities - and not every day - I'll still have a piece of cake or some cookies with milk for breakfast.

There are some mornings when nothing but a slice of a heavily iced layer cake will do.

You asked.

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Howard, I've mentioned this so many times that I'll be brief.

My mother hated to cook and let me have anything I wanted for breakfast as long as I (1) left her alone and (2) got it for and cleaned it up by myself.

Hence, my childhood breakfasts were all desserts - cake, cookies, ice-cream or super sweet cereals. I pretty much ate any left over desserts from the night before and, if we didn't have any, I moved on to package stuff like Hostess, Drakes and Entenmann's.

While in much smaller quantities - and not every day - I'll still have a piece of cake or some cookies with milk for breakfast.

There are some mornings when nothing but a slice of a heavily iced layer cake will do.

You asked.

I remember my childhood breakfasts were all sugared cereals just to keep me going in the morning during the 1980's. Cereals such as Frosted Flakes, Cookie Crisp, Trix, Lucky Charms and Honey Comb to name a few.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts