Anon 18th Cent.

Inactive user
United States
California
Santa Monica
Bills Khakis is in liquidation. No word what the future holds for the company.

Dmontez

Advanced Member
United States
Texas
Corpus Christi
That's quite unfortunate, I'm glad I have a good collection of them.

CSG

Inactive user
United States
West
A valley along a canyon
I knew it. Speculated about this over the past few weeks. Based on my experience with them, no loss whatsoever.

August West

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
NJ
Northern
I knew it. Speculated about this over the past few weeks. Based on my experience with them, no loss whatsoever.
I respectfully disagree and would guess that the majority of members here would also. IMO it will be a huge loss if Bill's goes away.

Reuben

Honors Member
United States
GA
Athens
So who offers the next closest thing to a pair of M1's?

Dieu et les Dames

United States
Florida
Gulf Breeze
That must be why everything has been half off for over a week. I was never too fond of their chinos but it's still kind of a shame. I remember calling a couple years ago and a human picked up on the second ring. Hard to find that anymore..

Fred G. Unn

United States
NJ
Plainsboro
I posted this in the other Bill's thread but figured it would be good to repeat here as well. I have an order from November 6th that's still listed as "Processing." I've emailed about it and haven't gotten a reply. The customer service phone # seems to be down for me as well, it rings once and then it's just dead air. Order at your own risk.

August West

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
NJ
Northern
Liquidation of any business is going to bring chaos. I think it would be naive to expect anything other than exactly what is happening now with the website issues, lack of customer service etc.

edit, this was in no way directed at you Fred. Back on Nov 6, I'm not sure that any of the real signs of trouble were evident, though I hadn't really been paying attention.

Last edited:

Fred G. Unn

United States
NJ
Plainsboro
edit, this was in no way directed at you Fred. Back on Nov 6, I'm not sure that any of the real signs of trouble were evident, though I hadn't really been paying attention.
I actually had an order from a few days prior to that date that I did receive. I thought they were just rotating sales during sales season. I wasn't worried about my 11/6 order at all. On 11/23 I emailed to see what was up and didn't get a reply. I tried calling multiple times today and can't reach anyone. I'm fine if they just cancel it, but I can't seem to reach anyone there.