Cantaloop

Starting Member
India
Telangana
Hyderabad
My favorite would probably be Frank's Red Hot. I really shouldn't be bringing hot sauce home cause of My Father's heart attack a month and a half ago and My Father tells me to stop having hot sauce cause it will eventually catch up to you later on in your 50's and 60's.
Oh is hot sauce related to heart attacks in anyway? I thought it lowered blood pressure, which is a good case scenario for a high blood pressure patient.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^ Same here, but
I suspect it is a combination of several meds the doc has me on to control my blood pressure...they seem to be working! I've not aware that hot sauce improves one's blood pressure, but it can certainly jack up our metabolism to a modest degree....aiding in our efforts to lose weight. It is my understanding that some hot sauces are high in sodium and that might be an issue for some BP patients. :icon_scratch: ;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
On the banks of the Willamette
United States
Oregon
Oak Grove
Safari Hot Sauce is low sodium, no added sugar, no refined carbs and only the teensiest bit of gluten. Oh, and vegan safe, though why anyone would insist on a vegan safe topping for chicken and shellfish escapes me. It does go well on avocado . . .

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Oh is hot sauce related to heart attacks in anyway? I thought it lowered blood pressure, which is a good case scenario for a high blood pressure patient.

I try not to have too much hot sauce and My Father says it might catch up to me when I'm in my 50's. Is this true Cantaloop?

Cantaloop

Starting Member
India
Telangana
Hyderabad
I try not to have too much hot sauce and My Father says it might catch up to me when I'm in my 50's. Is this true Cantaloop?
Too much of anything has detrimental effects. But in moderation, hot sauces should do you some good. :)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts