Lithuania
Kaunas
Kaunas

Look at this jacket:

L'Europe continentale

Last edited:

manuduenas

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Just what I feared when I saw the title...
Sadly, the best dressed person is the guy in the Thom Browne SC
Actually it's not better here, just a little less fashion forward and eccentric.

manuduenas

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
OT: Did you buy anything nice in Strasbourg? I heard there are some good shoe stores, f.e. Heschung etc.

manuduenas

AMVanquish

United States
CA
San Francisco
I've heard the cuisine in Strasbourg is particularly good, a mix of French quality with German quantity.

Not sure from where the pants in the first photo were influenced, though.

video2

Lithuania
Kaunas
Kaunas
Strasbourg hasbig and old cathedral and the oldest in Europe drugstore. Shoping? Nothing special, oh very good wine store (Nicolas). It's one of the best wine distributor in france. Clothes I prefer to by in Swiss. Better prices :icon_smile:
The photos in the first post are made by jurnalists. here photos from Strasbourg made by me:

Last edited:

Bishop of Briggs

Strasbourg hasbig and old cathedral and the oldest in Europe drugstore. Shoping? Nothing special, oh very good wine store (Nicolas). It's one of the best wine distributor in france. Clothes I prefer to by in Swiss. Better prices :icon_smile:

Nicolas has moved to England. I have bought wine from the store in Chester and the new one in Kingston. Sadly, they close at 7pm!

video2

Lithuania
Kaunas
Kaunas
Oh, cuisine here the traditional dish in Strasbourg :icon_smile_big: Bon apetit:

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Palm Desert
video2:

Great photos. I liked the food and street shots better than the street clothing.

You may be the new Sartoral...? Anyway you have much better photography and you seem a lot more humble!!! :icon_smile:

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts