lawgman

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Canada
Ontario
Toronto
I now own my first 2 button suit in 10 years. Previously, everything I own is 3 button and did not believe I was going to like a 2. But, suprisingly, I like the fit and the fact that it will show off much more tie.

What do you think?

(FYI, you guys provided an initial set of comments on the fit here: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58138
Sleeves have been fixed and look great in the mirror (though through the camera one of them still looks a little off.))

Acct2000

Connoisseur - Moderator
United States
Michigan
Lansing
It's a very nice suit. I have nothing against the three button, but I do like the two button a bit better.

a tailor

Honors Member
fit

right sleeve ok. left a bit long.

buttonholes top notch. the one on the lapel is awsome.
edge stitching good also. not big and garish like some others ive seen.

lawgman

Canada
Ontario
Toronto
His hand stitching on the lapels looks good. So do his button holes.
The hand stitching on the lapels on my 4 other suits made by other local tailors are all sloppy. This is the first one where I am impressed. When I went to pick up the suit today, the tailor told me that he outsources the stitching on the lapels to the lady who does the button-holes because she is so good (and better than him) at fine hand sewing.

A Harris

After looking at the buttonholes I was not expecting you to say you had this made by a local tailor. I was quite shocked actually. Great buttonholes!!

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts

Deals/Steals