[Fit Help] Oliver Wicks Suit/Shirt + Proper Cloth Shirt

venzor

Starting Member
United States
Texas
Lubbock
Received my proper cloth shirt and had a chance to wear it a few times now. This was the re-make of the black buttoned wing collar shirt in OP haha. Here are the pics: http://imgur.com/a/FaX3N

-Armholes feel perfect on this one.
-Lots of good mobility, no areas that get super tight/feel like ripping with regular movements/bending down to pick stuff up etc.
-The back feels great, not a ton of excess hanging out like before.
-Chest feels great no matter my movements.

I am extremely happy with the shirt. The only area I am concerned with is the arms.
The main problem I want to get fixed is with the wrists. A little too tight on my non-watch side, not uncomfortable but the shirt doesnt get to rest. My watch side wasn't enlarged to make room for watch, so it absolutely cannot fit over the watch.

Please help me with feedback on the arms and wrists.

Last edited:

venzor

Starting Member
United States
Texas
Lubbock
Remake #1 of Oliver Wicks Suit + Shirt:
http://imgur.com/a/GHCfq

Really need some feedback by Monday (especially on the jacket)...they are saying this is the last time they will remake it.

These are the problems I can feel when wearing that I've already mentioned to them:
-Rise on pants still too high, digs into crotch. Pant legs at thighs and calves too tight still
-Vest too short now, so its sticking out at bottom.
-Shirt armholes too small, digging into arm pit.

Matt S

Connoisseur
United States
NY
New York
I don't have much time, but your problem with the trousers is that the rise is too low, not too high. You have the terminology backwards, which might be the problem you're having. The vest is fine, you just need trousers with a higher rise to meet the vest.

Matt S

Connoisseur
United States
NY
New York
Also, they made the trousers with their standard curved waistband. It's meant to be worn low. The curved waistband does NOT work with high-rise trousers and a waistcoat. They made a different model for me, with a straight and wider waistband. You need that.

WA

Honors Member
United States
WA
Bellingham
How deep are the armholes?
Looks like the coat is cut to straight.

venzor

Starting Member
United States
Texas
Lubbock
Thanks Matt, I tried to get that straight/wider waistband initially but i'll have to try pushing for it again.