Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
Courtesy of Cleav the Immaculate! -

Seersucker is actually made in a variety of colors in addition to most common blue and white stripes, including solids. But I had never before seen it in forest green. Now, novelty for the sake of novelty is only that, but novelty for the sake of, wow, that looks terrific, is an entirely different thing, and this seersucker worn by Cleav The Immaculate needs to be seen.

poppies

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
California
Los Angeles
Oh my, that is fantastic.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
I had a solid navy seersucker jacket, the fabric looking much like the jacket pictured in the OP. I enjoyed it greatly for several years, but alas, I seem to have grown out of it...or perhaps it shrank! ;)

Mike Petrik

Honors Member
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Agreed. The forest green looks smashing.

FWIW I think that jacket alone is equally handsome but would be even more versatile.

Last edited:

Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
I urge any who are interested in what Mr. Cleav wore to click the link to his blog which I provided in the OP if they've not already done so. There are two more photos of what he's wearing, but I couldn't post them as their file size is larger than the server for this new platform permits. One is a full length shot, and the other a close up of the absolutely marvelous choices he's wearing as hose and footwear!

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts