^^ Glasses are also a kind of fashion no matter you are nearsighted or not

MRR

United States
New York
Batavia
That is an excellent recommendation. The first question I pose to a new client is this: "You've been wearing shirts your entire life. What is it that you don't like about all the shirts you've worn?" And I make a list of every issue which remains permanently in the client's file. It may be a little thing ... but it may also be the most important thing.
Unless you get a new client, like me, who knows so little that he cannot figure out what he doesn't like, let alone express it in a meaningful way. I usually rely on the salesman to have more knowledge of fashion to explain what colors/shapes work for my frame, coloring, facial structure, and provide me with options. THEN I might be able to figure out what I like and don't like.

I want you to take my desires into account, but please, PLEASE, explain that I, in fact, do not want a solid black suit. I wish someone had explained that to me three black suits ago.

3holic

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Hi
seems you guys are talking about weather my post is a spam or not. :D
No of course not. i just happen to find that event on facebook.
And yep it is a photo of Jesscia.
I think she is so pretty, and im also a pretty girl.
My apologies for casting doubt about your post.

aillison

Suspended
[FONT=&quot]

Please be aware that you may not paste discount coupon web sites on the Fashion Forum. The proper place for that is Deals and Steals. I have copied this thread there for those who may be interested and removed the link here.
Now we can all make a spectacle of ourselves here.
[/FONT]
Really sorry for put it here and thanks

Alexander Kabbaz

Tech and Business Advice Guru
United States
New York
East Hampton
Unless you get a new client, like me, who knows so little that he cannot figure out what he doesn't like, let alone express it in a meaningful way. I usually rely on the salesman to have more knowledge of fashion to explain what colors/shapes work for my frame, coloring, facial structure, and provide me with options. THEN I might be able to figure out what I like and don't like.

I want you to take my desires into account, but please, PLEASE, explain that I, in fact, do not want a solid black suit. I wish someone had explained that to me three black suits ago.
Example: Do you like all that extra fabric in the rear waist?

I didn't mean it is totally up to the client to figure out what he doesn't like. My role is to give guidance about the negative as well as the positive.

aillison

Suspended
thanks all the replies here.
and i will post something right here rathan than such a post